Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Specialized

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Giant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canyon

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
That's the power of brands, though, isn't it? Not all Specialized bikes fit that description, but it's what I associate with them. It's a double edged sword...
They are just everywhere, so can't be cool as a brand in my book, too common, brands lose their coolness once the hoi polloi have got them

S-Express

To me, this will always be the collest bike ever built, in the coolest colour scheme ever painted

DSC_0313.jpg

bikeman66

Two words: RALEIGH CHOPPER!

Raleigh may not be the coolest brand, but the Chopper still cuts the mustard in the cool stakes for me. Got a genuine 1972 Mk II undergoing restoration in the shed. Never owned one when I was a kid, so when I got the opportunity to buy one at the local tip for £5, I pretty much took the guys hand off for it. That was 10 years ago, and I reckon at least once every week since then I just gaze at it in wonder at just how damn cool it really is.

Apart from that, Pashley are a cool brand........especially the Pashley Guv'nor.

bikeman66

To me, this will always be the collest bike ever built, in the coolest colour scheme ever painted

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg
That is a thing of total beauty! Seriously jealous!

Attachments

• DSC_0313.jpg
    DSC_0313.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 31

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Gt road bikes! Big brand (in MTBs anyway) but quite unusual to see them on the road. Not particularly pretentious but IME do exactly what it says on the tin very effectively and without any drama. The rarity and low key effectiveness make them uber cool in my opinion :becool:

bikeman66

Gt road bikes! Big brand (in MTBs anyway) but quite unusual to see them on the road. Not particularly pretentious but IME do exactly what it says on the tin very effectively and without any drama. The rarity and low key effectiveness make them uber cool in my opinion :becool:
Agreed! No experience of GT road bikes but did own a GT RTS 2 back in the day. Although not the most efficient suspension system, I did and still do love the design.

Look always look good in their Mondrian paintjobs.

I saw on older Principia yesterday, the proper Danish-built ones, and they were a pretty cool brand of the day.

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom