Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Specialized

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Giant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canyon

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If I was going to be papped (that's a verb now, right?) I'd want it to be on some vintage, Italian, lightweight in steel with chromed forks and drive-side chainstay. Not too blingy, mind. Have you seen how many celeste cars, usually Fiat 500s, there are around at the moment? So I guess that counts as 'other' :smile:
The Fiat 500 in celeste, with a black soft top is my favourite car at the moment They look so stylish:becool:, though i don't think they're built for 6ft plus blokes.:blush:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Mike designed the TCR, did he not?

He did indeed. In fact Burrows was solely responsible for the Giant's full range of road bikes changing from traditional horizontal top tube to the distinctive "compact frame" sloping geometry. So Mickle's post isn't remotely accurate. (Although I suspect he's probably just looking for mischief).

OP
OP
grellboy

grellboy

Veteran
you are not cool that's for sure - I could name 30+ brands that are 'cooler' that the ones you listed (which are all the absolutely not cool mainstream brands)
or, perhaps you mean 'what is the coolest mainstream brand?'?
Yes, I did, which is what I posted slightly later on to clarify things, when I said perhaps be retitled "coolest common brand". Keep up.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I like that except for the handlebars. What's the point of them swooping down like that then fitting a big stack of headset spacers? Form over function.

I thought the point of the downward swoop was to give a more natural hand position on the tops (see also: flared drops).

GT. Triple triangle bollox. Not cool.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Other. No matter what's on your list the answer will always be other. That's how it works.

Or SP!N custom titanium of course :becool:.

Redline, Skyway, Hutch, DeRosa, Cinelli, Colnago, KHS, OffRoad (Proflex), Yeti, Ventana, Electra. Cool.

Saracen, Claude Butler, Surly (trying soo hard to be cool is not cool) anything own brand (Pinnacle yeuk) = uncool...

... except Ridgeback, Madison's own brand. Which is cool.

Top Bottom