What is the funniest comment you have had

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What is the funniest comment you have had about when you've been out on the bike.

The one I heard was whilst out cycling a teenager thought he would be rather funny and as I cycled past he said "eh m8 your back wheel is spinning" I suppose that's the new version of your back wheel is following the front one, when I was a kid ;)

OP
OP
S
skinny man0903 said:
a teenager thought he would be rather funny and as I cycled past he said eh m8 your back wheel is spinning.
All I said "yeah I know" and carried on ;)

barq

I posted this one a while back... It was about two summers ago and the TdeF had just finished. As I rode past a rather overweight young woman she called after me "Who d'you think you are? Facking Louis Armstrong?"

Bliss. ;)

OP
OP
S
barq said:
I posted this one a while back... It was about two summers ago and the TdeF had just finished. As I rode past a rather overweight young woman she called after me "Who d'you think you are? Facking Louis Armstrong?"

Bliss. :biggrin:
I didn't see that 1 was that on here or C+

Jaded

Someone threw money at me and shouted "Kant!"

He must have thought I was a poor philosophy student.

spesh

I was out on a ride one spring day, resplendent in black and yellow cycling kit, when some moppet in a pushchair pointed and said, "Look mummy, it's Bananaman!"

I didn't have the heart to tell him Bananaman's suit is blue and yellow... :biggrin:

Cycling on the Brompton, and past a young kiddy on his bike. Turned, looked at Mum and said............

"Look his wheels are even smaller than mine!"

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Cycling past a bus stop in chav-ville (Slough) and some kids shouted the rather blatantly obvious comment "Ooh look its a bike"

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was riding up a long local hill in August 2005, just after Lance Armstrong had won his last Tour de France, with Ivan Basso coming second. A crowd of drinkers were sitting outside a pub on my left supping their pints and I was half expecting somebody to say something as I grovelled past them. So one guys leaned over, and after reading the name on my bike...

bodged_basso_001.jpg

... called out:

"Oi Ivan, watch it - Armstrong is right behind you!"

I was quite impressed :biggrin:!

OldCobblers

Not unexpectedly, the tandem attracts its fair share of comments from the Great Braindead:

"Ooh look! A Two-ee".
"Oh my God! A tandem!"

and, of course, the old chestnut:

"She's not Pedalling"... to which the stock reply is ..."She must be, 'cos I'm not"...

yenrod

Out riding one night and someone leant out of a car after they;d gone past me and shouted 'eh mate, your a flashing cone'...

I didnt feel it was funny.

Top Bottom