What is the most cringey thing you have ever done??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
not me ,A, friend of mine looked at his GF,s mobile to find that she was meeting some guy off the internet he sent a text back saying her boyfriend was coming out of nick after serving 3 years for GBH and could meet up later!! Needless to say he never showed up and my mate dumped all her clothes at her mums house the same evening. , Revenge was sweet also he saved a lot of heartache as they were getting married in 6 months time.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
not me ,A, friend of mine looked at his GF,s mobile to find that she was meeting some guy off the internet he sent a text back saying her boyfriend was coming out of nick after serving 3 years for GBH and could meet up later!! Needless to say he never showed up and my mate dumped all her clothes at her mums house the same evening. , Revenge was sweet also he saved a lot of heartache as they were getting married in 6 months time.

Doesn't very cringey, unless you mean him being taken for a mug?

Nope lol, he felt guilty for looking into her messages on mobile believe it or not,and replying to the toerag who,m she planned to meet. Call it devine intervention ! the cheating b,tch her loss as he married a lovely woman and has 2 childen who he adores. you wouldnt meet a nicer guy.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Oh hell, I've forgotten about another one.

I used to be on a tiny forum for a charity, when one day on the chat bit of it, I was talking to a guy who was, to put it mildly, a bit of a joker.

Suddenly someone else appeared claiming to be the the Aunt of another one of the members. I didn't believe her, thinking it was somehow still the first guy.

It was only afterwards that it became clear, she had been genuine and I never heard from her ever again after that. :blush:

Bet this is the worst thing ever, My GF and I went to Corfu she was constantly flirting with a waiter , so I put some laxitives in her drink { 6 in all} resulting in her going to the toilet frequently for the next 3 Days!! Yep SH,T happens so they say. Dumped her when we got home.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
MDB, I think a very large number of extremely cringeworthy tales would involve the desperate ( and usually thwarted ) teenage quests for sex. Mine certainly did, and I have absolutely no intention of setting myself up for ridicule by the assembled parishioners. Even after all these years, I'm still in denial.:whistle:

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
MDB, I think a very large number of extremely cringeworthy tales would involve the desperate ( and usually thwarted ) teenage quests for sex. Mine certainly did, and I have absolutely no intention of setting myself up for ridicule by the assembled parishioners. Even after all these years, I'm still in denial.:whistle:

Sex? I never got any! :blush: :laugh:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
When working in a petrol station in my twenties I commented to the new cashier I was training that the brunette who had just pulled up was rather attractive and I would be very happy if she would like to practice making babies with me, or words to that effect. His reply........"that's my sister"

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Bet this is the worst thing ever, My GF and I went to Corfu she was constantly flirting with a waiter , so I put some laxitives in her drink { 6 in all} resulting in her going to the toilet frequently for the next 3 Days!! Yep SH,T happens so they say. Dumped her when we got home.

Naughty naughty!

Top Bottom