What is the most cringey thing you have ever done??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bet this is the worst thing ever, My GF and I went to Corfu she was constantly flirting with a waiter , so I put some laxitives in her drink { 6 in all} resulting in her going to the toilet frequently for the next 3 Days!! Yep SH,T happens so they say. Dumped her when we got home.
Cringe worthy. Yep, you win:thumbsup:

I once test drove a BMW with a view to buying one.

Could be worse. I bought one. My bank account has been regretting it ever since :cry:

On a programming course in London popped into jacket spud shop for overpriced snack.
Assistant stood and stared at me as I ordered and kept saying BA-TA!!, BA-TA!!.
I kept saying pardon? pardon?
I closed the door to hear better - he snapped at me to open it again as people would think he'd shut the shop.
BA-TA!!, BA-TA!!

Sudden realisation dawned. Butter?

That was 20 years ago and I still cringe at the memory.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Sorry, I'm bored tonight

colly

Re member eR
I think I've told this before but I'll give it again anyway:
I used to commute by train up to central London every morning. I'd been late a few times and late again this morning I was rushing and desperate not to miss my train again. Coming down the stairs to the platform the train was just creeping out of the station so I upped the pace ran along yanked open the door (slam door train) jumped in slammed the door shut and flopped down on the seat. I glanced around and everyone was looking at me, all with a puzzled look.
Then the train slowly pulled to a standstill. It was coming in, not pulling out. :blush:

Another train incident.
A warm summers evening sitting in the packed train on the way home, the sun beating in through the window, the rocking of the train, the rhythmic clicking of the wheels on the track, tired after work.
Next thing I know I am waking up. head cranked over to one side resting on the shoulder of the bloke sat next to me. He was also asleep.
It gets worse.
I had been drooling, onto his shoulder.
It gets worse.
All the passengers sat opposite were smirking.
It gets worse.
They were all girls/young women.

I was about 17 at the time and I think you could have fried eggs on my face I was blushing that much.

siadwell

Guru
On a programming course in London popped into jacket spud shop for overpriced snack.
Assistant stood and stared at me as I ordered and kept saying BA-TA!!, BA-TA!!.
I kept saying pardon? pardon?
I closed the door to hear better - he snapped at me to open it again as people would think he'd shut the shop.
BA-TA!!, BA-TA!!

Sudden realisation dawned. Butter?

That was 20 years ago and I still cringe at the memory.

Reminds me of an occasion when I was trying to find out which train to catch from a station somewhere in Europe. I went to one of the ticket windows and asked the man behind the counter. "Dick 'Ed, Dick 'Ed!" he shouted to me. Went off in a huff, mumbling about no need for that kind of attitude, when it occurred to me that he was asking to see my ticket...

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Reminds me of an occasion when I was trying to find out which train to catch from a station somewhere in Europe. I went to one of the ticket windows and asked the man behind the counter. "Dick 'Ed, Dick 'Ed!" he shouted to me. Went off in a huff, mumbling about no need for that kind of attitude, when it occurred to me that he was asking to see my ticket...

Nnnnnnnno, I think he was just insulting you! :laugh:

hotfuzzrj

Veteran
When I was in Brum I cycled to work every day and left it in our secure back yard.
One evening a colleague told me I had a puncture so I went down to sort it out before I had to do it at 10pm when we were due to finish.
I went out into the yard, crouched down next to my bike and rrrrrrrrrrrrip split my trousers open from arse to front! Luckily no one was around but when I told my team what had happened they ran up to our CCTV room and found the footage!!! OMG blushing much?!

Top Bottom