What is the most stupid thing you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
speccy1 said:
Who paid for your bike??:biggrin:;):smile:;)

My langdale fixed? Me
My giant? Me
My shitter fixed? Me
My folder? Me
Track bike? Given
fixed TT bike? Given
Whats your point? Do pros pay for their bikes?

I think your YC, ive worked it out!!!!!!!
Either that or your a friend of YC and saw a photo on FB, which i doubt.
Hello YC:thumbsup:

Joe24

User3143 said:
Your next post

:smile::biggrin:

Dont worry, its just YC(young Un for those not knowing) under another username.
Hence his comment about chav wisdom, and asking who paid for my bikes(somethign he put on a picture of mine on FB)

speccy1

Joe24 said:
My langdale fixed? Me
My giant? Me
My shitter fixed? Me
My folder? Me
Track bike? Given
fixed TT bike? Given
Whats your point? Do pros pay for their bikes?

I think your YC, ive worked it out!!!!!!!
Either that or your a friend of YC and saw a photo on FB, which i doubt.
Hello YC:thumbsup:

Pro:hyper::biggrin::hyper::smile::hyper::laugh::hyper::sad::hyper:??!!

I laughing so hard I can`t type any more:wacko::wacko:

Joe24

User3143 said:
I doubt that, the post that speccy agreed to was posted by YC so essentially he would be agreeing to himself (if you get what I mean)

From what I have read of Young un he is an accomplished rider who has some interesting things to post and I very much doubt that he would throw his toys out of his pram as he did with the thread where he erased the OP and all his replies. (the thread that speccy started)

Either way drop it please Joe.

Last thing im saying on it is, hes gone quiet now, he mentioned the chav thing and tried to annoy me on facebook saying i didnt pay for my bikes.
Come to your own conclusion on it all. But im saying that speccy1 is YC, and he agreed with himself for some reason. Mainly because YC doesnt like me.
I say hes started a new username up to annoy some people and do it in secrecy, and do some strange posts.
Anyway, back on topic with the post. Sorry

Joe24

speccy1 said:
Pro:hyper::biggrin::hyper::smile::hyper::laugh::hyper::sad::hyper:??!!

I laughing so hard I can`t type any more:wacko::wacko:

No, im not saying im a pro. Im saying, you cant moan at me saying i got given my TT bike which makes it not so good, when pros get given their bikes:rolleyes:
YC, why dont you just use your normal username
Anyway, thats it, im dropping it. Back on topic.

speccy1

User3143 said:
Yes, he asked you a question about whether pros pay for their bikes?:biggrin::wacko:

ffs go away speccy.

Good bye.

Sorry to dissappoint, I`m going nowhere, I`m just as entitled to use this site as anyone else, it`s just Joe24 enjoys making it miserable

papercorn2000

The stupidest thing that I have done recently is to read the last couple of pages of what started off as a promising thread...

Abitrary

When I was about 10, sticking a paper clip into an electric power lead, shocking myself.

About 10 again, gobbing on a hot light bulb and it exploded in my face.

grhm

Veteran
Abitrary said:
When I was about 10, sticking a paper clip into an electric power lead, shocking myself.

About 10 again, gobbing on a hot light bulb and it exploded in my face.

I did the paper clip into the electric socket thing. One clip in neutral, one in live and then attach a third to a eraser with a drawing pin and lower onto the first two. I'm not sure why I did it - obviously thought it thought enough to insulate myself but not enough to not do it.

When all the lights went out in the whole sixth form building:ohmy: (for those paying attension that means I must have been ~17 at the time), I found myself struggling to explain my actions.:smile:

Joe24

grhm said:
I did the paper clip into the electric socket thing. One clip in neutral, one in live and then attach a third to a eraser with a drawing pin and lower onto the first two. I'm not sure why I did it - obviously thought it thought enough to insulate myself but not enough to not do it.

When all the lights went out in the whole sixth form building:ohmy: (for those paying attension that means I must have been ~17 at the time), I found myself struggling to explain my actions.;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thats brilliant:thumbsup:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
In Chemistry at School in the year before we made our final subject choices (3rd/4th year in old money) our Chem Teacher was showing how to do some chemical reaction thing and to grow Ammonia on a piece of filter paper (from what little I remember, the man was a complete ar$e)... he showed the class and then proceeded to check whether it actually was Ammonia by inhaling deeply over it.... cue his eyes streaming and him being short of breath and leaving the room, and leaving us alone... not a wise move. :laugh:

We soon got bored of talking amongst ourselves and started doing silly things... my contribution to this was to pull the gas hose from the base my Bunsen Burner and light the rubber, then turning the gas on and have my own mini flame thrower controlled by the gas tap. :laugh:

It was most impressive and we were all laughing when suddenly someone turned the gas tap on full and the flame shot out quite far... in fact it was far enough to set some posters on the wall alight... :laugh:

We managed to save the main A2 poster (well, a piece about A4 in size remained uncharred and *almost* fully legible) but were struggling to get rid of the burning smell when the teacher returned. Fortunately he couldn't see much, or smelkl much after his little dabble with pure Ammonia, so we managed to get out of class without being discovered.

Could have been a bit of a disaster though. ;):biggrin:;)

grhm

Veteran
Ahh yes, Chemistry and Ammonia - I worked on a bench next to a very bright lad. He would usually finish the assigned task and start performing his own experiments. One lesson he managed to mixed Devaders Alloy (Sp?) with some liguid in a test tube. One loud bang and everything shot out the the test tube and it proceeded to snow over his desk. Very impressive it was - until his lab book started to fizz!!

At the end of lessons, everything got pour down the sinks. They all emptied into a gutter under the desk, so everything he poured down the sink went past my sink on the way the the drain at the end of the bench. No idea what he mixed up, but whatever he poured down his sink reacted with what I poured down my sink and produces ammonia is quantity. Took us ages to realise and I still have a slightly defunct sense of smell:sad:

Top Bottom