What is the most stupid thing you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
In a vigilante moment a year or two back I set out to scare the sh*te out of some local yoof/scrotes who were shooting fireworks at passers by from the dark of the park behind my house.

Remembering I had a stash of bangers left over from a firework show I had worked on, I took 3 LARGE bangers and an empty bean can stealthily to the bottom of the garden.

I placed the tin soundlessly on the top of the wall just above where the herberts the sat and with a lighter in one hand and the bangers in the other I mentally talked myself thru what I was going to do.
'Light bangers, drop bangers into can, run back to the house and laugh myself witless'

I lit the bangers, turned and BANG! the bangers(which were old and unstable)went off in my hand.

Deaf in one ear, I ran back into the house, up to the bathroom and ran my hand under the cold tap for about 1/2 an hour. Funnily enough tho, the fireworks in the park magically stopped.:ohmy:

papercorn2000

Sucking concentrated hydrochloric acid up a pipette - really sucking and not using the little mechanical pump. Concentrated HCl gives off a vapour...

"Accidentally" making TNT in sixth year chemistry. You should have seen the teacher's face!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Mr brother and I stayed with my grandparents and whilst they popped to the shops we used his old 2nd world war sword and bayonet in a mock fight. Pleased to say all limbs are in tact but when you look back at it now ....... :ohmy:xx(

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
speccy1 said:
I totally agree on your first point:thumbsup::biggrin::thumbsup:

Speccy you get stressed when someone questions you, and because you ride worse then a baby monkey on a penny farthing, you complain.
You also called me a scrounging student and to keep out of your threads.
So, i wouldnt agree with YC, hes a scrouging school kid;)
I still have your PM.
And i know im on your ignore list. Anyone fancing quoting this?

speccy1

Here here:smile::biggrin:

Joe24

No, what actually happened was he posted on about some car driver doing something he didnt like when actually the car driver just stopped fast to let some kids cross. He went to go around the car and nearly hit said kids.
A few went and said he was in the wrong, he wasnt happy.

speccy1

Get back to the point Joe and remember the title of this post, I have better things to do than tangle insults with you, and it seems you enjoy RUINING other people`s posts by studying them:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Roll on the next bout of "chav wisdom" Joe, I`m waiting for the reply:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Joe24

speccy1 said:
Get back to the point Joe and remember the title of this post, I have better things to do than tangle insults with you, and it seems you enjoy RUINING other people`s posts by studying them:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Roll on the next bout of "chav wisdom" Joe, I`m waiting for the reply:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

As we speak, im sat here dreaming of you. When i go to bed tonight, i will be thinking of you, when i wake up, ill be thinking of you.
OOOOHHHHH i just love you!!!
Will you marry me?

Actually no, i want someone who can actually ride a bike;)
Noodley?

Top Bottom