What is the most vile tasting commercial alcoholic drink?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I don't mind red, but white wine I can avoid. It is always so acidic that it proceeds to mugg my teeth!
Strange that, MDB. I never quite got the point of white wine either. Maybe it was the early introduction to it via Clan Dew?

Worst ever tasted? Egyptian red wine. Vile beyond belief.

There are worse that I have NOT tasted ... so beyond the pale, nothing would convince me even to sip.

Trail Child

Jaegermeister & Latvian wine. Two liquids that made me wish I was dead.

Lemon gin gave me 47 stitches on the bottoms of my feet and a night in the drunk tank.

Norm

Jaegermeister & Latvian wine. Two liquids that made me wish I was dead.

Lemon gin gave me 47 stitches on the bottoms of my feet and a night in the drunk tank.
I am SOOOOOOOOOO with you in the Jaegermeister, which I find completely undrinkable. And that's from someone who loves many of the drinks cited above (love sambucca, for instance, happily drink Baileys etc) but you have intrigued me with the punch line of a tale about lemon gin. Do, please, fill in the story between drinking the stuff and 47 stitches on the bottom of your feet!

Peteaud

Veteran
Jägerbomb
Jager.jpg

asterix

Comrade Member
My brother used to deal with ships carrying ethyl alcohol. On board they they had some way of broaching the cargo which was concentrated commercial alcohol. They then made cocktails with it using whatever mixers came to hand and it had to be diluted of course. Apparently they made some vile concoctions that could render the drinkers incapable in no time.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've come across some truly vile stuff in France - avoid cheap rhum agricole and vieux marc, though in emergencies they might serve as a windscreen defroster.

Top Bottom