What is the most vile tasting commercial alcoholic drink?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nope, whisky is vile.
you must just be drinking the wrong stuff...

Sara_H

Guru
I don't touch the stuff anymore (even knocking up an acohol free christmas cake as we speak!), but when I did drink I couldn't stand whisky, of any vareity - it tastes like a headache feels, if that makes sense?

Doseone

Guru
Most of the stuff I find foul tasting is because of bad past experiences with it, ie I used to like it, but got hammered on it when younger and now can't go near it. So for me that means Pernod (or any other aniseed devil liquid), absinthe and tequila are now off limits. Thai Mekhong whisky is genuinely foul.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It was bright pink (:eek:), thick, cloudy, and had an odd layer of sediment in the bottom of the bottle.
The sellers called it "khal"
(vinegar), to avoid alerting the authorities to their illegal alcohol operation.

Aft ya silly beast, it was Calpol!! :laugh:

And their base was, I believe, in the store rooms under the main mosque (:wacko:) in a town in the north of Yemen.
I was given a bottle - it remains the only bottle of alcohol in my life that stayed unopened, and untasted.

That good eh?

ACS

Legendary Member
Slivovitz

Used by the Russian army as beer goggles and to start tanks during WW2.

Coming in 2 varieties commercial and homemade. Commercial strips the enamel off your teeth before rotting your insides like cynide. The homemade stuff just makes you blind, impotent then it destroys your every existence slowly.

Top Bottom