What is wrong, so very wrong?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
This is so wrong that it makes me weep. Guys, you look like prats. Socks don't cost a whole lot.
shoes-no-socks.jpg

Edit: Oh dear, I just spotted the anklet....:banghead:

Last edited:

mustang1

Legendary Member
I find it odd when people (usually car magazine journalists) talk about fake exhaust pipes or fake air vents .I don't get how those things can be fake.

Ex honda civic has these mesh like things at the back and because they do not have holes in them, they are described as fake air vents. May be they are just mesh shaped... Things .

winjim

Smash the cistern
Or with eggs?
Not entirely.

I almost scoffed out loud today. I passed by a newer Mini with.... a spoiler at the back. Now it wasn't a small spoiler, it was humungous great big thing and it wasn't at the lower window level, no, it was almost level with the roof line.

So wrong, so very wrong. I wished I'd been able to take a picture at the time but I was unable to.

Anyway, on the lighter side, what small thing have you seen recently that is so very wrong?

I'm gonna play a little devils advocate here, as I'm not a fan of either.

If driven sensibly, and the only issue is that it is dressed up to look like a race car.

What's the difference between a cyclist on an ultralight carbon bike, dressed in race team colours?

Top Bottom