What is your biggest regret in life?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Making do with what life offered.
Shoulda tried harder. Much harder.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I dont have any regrets. I whistled my own tune and marched to the music.

Ok one regret. I haven't won the big euro lottery. But Im not dead yet

Sharky

Guru
Good grief some of these posts are sad.
Better get your tissues at the ready then, still trying to select my top regret from my short list of 100 regrets.

PaulB

Legendary Member
What?

Alright, stop going on.

My biggest regret was ribbing Tyred and not realising there were people who would think I was being serious. Sheesh!

bladderhead

Slick said:
I couldn't post my biggest regret but my second biggest is destroying my body for the sake of work, which is particularly frustrating as nobody ever asked me to do it.
I spent over 20 years in the same job. I never smoked. I think air where I worked was pretty polluted. That may be the cause of the COPD.

Slick

Guru
I spent over 20 years in the same job. I never smoked. I think air where I worked was pretty polluted. That may be the cause of the COPD.
Almost definitely, although very hard to prove which is why people's health is still being effected from work activities today despite all the box ticking exercises.

bladderhead

tyred said:
Allowing my bullying, emotionally and physically abusive older brother to convince me at a early age that I was a worthless piece of sh1t.
I do not think I did that to my younger brother. I really hope not. If I thought I did I would really regret it. The only person who is a worthless piece of sh1t is someone who thinks that someone else is a worthless piece of sh1t.

Top Bottom