What kind of bike excites you most?

Which type of bike makes you drool the most

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

summerdays said:
However I love looking at bikes ... and what I'm itching to have a go on is a recumbent trike (rather than bike I think) - just to see what it is like. I would also love to have a nice steel framed tourer.... and for lazy days completely impractical a sort of laid back bike - the sort that would probably be hopeless on the hills around here.

Weird that. If you'd asked me even 6 months ago, a recumbent would have been on my list but I've gone cold on the idea now. I guess it's a combination of the price and how often I'd use it.

HelenD123

Guru
A fully specced tourer or expedition bike. A sort of go anywhere, really practical bike, including hub dynamo lights, rack etc.

tyred

Legendary Member
I would stop in the street to look at an old and well used bike. I would walk straight past a carbon frame without a second glance.

GrahamG

Guru
Handmade steel, whether 'vintage' lugged British steel, a modern welded frame or a fillet brazed beauty. Pretty much anything that comes out of Robin Mather's workshop.

jayonabike