What not to wear on the road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ben M

One word. Rapha.
They have a sale on at the moment too... A rain jacket is on its way to me. £110. Bargain.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
I'm almost hitting the buy button on their soft shell jacket, down from £240 to £190. I have the rain jacket, in red, you won't be dissapointed.

jim55

Guru
hahahah ,rapha stuff is far too dear for most its the versace of cycling gear ,really well designed and made but $$$$$$

rb58

Enigma
Some people do take it literally and thats why they keep quoting the rules everytime one of these threads pops. Its getting rather boring now to be honest.
Maybe the OP - who says he's new to all this - hasn't seen the Velomonati site. So, pointing it out to him with my tongue firmly in my cheek wasn't such a stupid thing.

Ben M

I'm almost hitting the buy button on their soft shell jacket, down from £240 to £190. I have the rain jacket, in red, you won't be dissapointed.

Rub it in that the red one was in my basket and got removed when they ran out of stock, why don't you? :tongue:

The black one will just have to do...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
buy it, its a superb jacket and a snip at 190

It's the replies to my tongue in cheek statement earlier which makes me wish that I'd rediscovered cycling ten years ago.

It really is the new golf now. And not in a good way. And yes, I will continue sniggering at all you lardies labouring your Pinarello (one of four bikes you own, none of which you have a clue how to service ) up a 2% gradient as I idle past on my bike shaped Triban 3. You deserve it......

jayonabike