What on Earth did they do to chinos?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MossCommuter

MossCommuter

Legendary Member
Location
Salford
show your bum on your commute
I do this but not in chinos
 

rusky

CC Addict
Location
Hove
With this...


mmGetImage.ashx
 

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Moderator
Location
Glasgow
:ohmy: HOW MUCH?
Aye, but their trousers last a long time. I had a few pairs for 3 years, everyday a fresh pair for work, the color and the shape stays. Also they keep you warm. When I started cycling to work I lost a lot of weight, had to give away perfectly good trousers :cry:cost me a fortune!
 
OP
OP
MossCommuter

MossCommuter

Legendary Member
Location
Salford
Absolutely daahling.

Can get two pairs in Matalan for that!

(Besides, I never found a thing in GAP to fit... I think they're a bit too accurate with their waist measurements, so I prefer the Matalan/Tesco "let's knock a couple of inches off the measurement" philosophy; it makes me feel better about myself)
 

perplexed

Legendary Member
Location
Sheffield
My last pair of jeans came from Matalan about 2 years ago. Great fit, reasonable quality, £16.

Bt the way, for the man with limited time, do the M&S ones come pre-stained? :whistle:
 
Top Bottom