What one great achievement would you want to accomplish ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Stop in the wet on chrome rims.
To be fair Chris we do eventually... the critical thing is whether we manage it before we have to...

I’ve done a couple of 6-week tours (southern Sweden to Gibraltar and Sydney-Melbourne-Adelaide).

I’d like do a Lejog, but riding through all five cities (London, Cardiff, Dublin, Belfast and Edinburgh) on my way north.
Also riding along the Pacific coast from Vancouver to the Mexican border.
And finally (until I come up with another idea) ride from Oslo to Istanbul to Brest and back to Oslo. :becool:

OP
OP
T

Tripster

There i was out with my mutt in his buggy
Great story but I need more clarification of this above sentence ?

OP
OP
T

Tripster

From your recent posts, I assume you are another Toots and the Maytals fan? Seeing them live is one of my life ambitions which now sadly is not going to be achieved. :sad:
Never heard of them but Sounded ok if I was sat at a beach bar in the Caribbean but on the patio in Lancaster.... not for me.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Never heard of them but Sounded ok if I was sat at a beach bar in the Caribbean but on the patio in Lancaster.... not for me.
I spent 8 years of my youth living in Jamaica, which might explain my alternative taste in music.... and food. Probably my dislike of Scottish weather too :okay:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom