What one great achievement would you want to accomplish ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Learnt how to change an inner tube on a road bike.:unsure:
You're in the right place, I'd start a new thread.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Finding a circular route with a constant down hill gradient and tail wind.
I have a route that is uphill all the way and has a constant head wind ^_^.
TBH....the uphill part is not true but which ever way I do it the wind always seems to be against me.
A mate does the same route and feels the same.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Mine was to not take a single journey in a vehicle powered by fossil fuels for a year,I almost did it a few times but then something would come up like a family 'do' up in Cheshire or a gig in Derby* or work would need mr to go 'on site' in the van. I wanted to do this as a comeback to 'Vegans', to be able to say "well I've not used any fuel for a year" :becool:

* Whilst I would have been happy doing it by bike Maz wouldn't have been happy travelling on her own especially the return journey at night

OP
OP
T

Tripster

You're in the right place, I'd start a new thread.
Some things are best just left as unachievable for some

OP
OP
T

Tripster

One of the worst things you can do is to achieve your ambitions.
I mean........where do you go from there?
I speak from experience. :sad:
Well I suppose if concealing several wraps of heroin up your arse is your ambition then agreed its best left unachievable but cycling related things I see no reason why not to achieve

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Well I suppose if concealing several wraps of heroin up your arse is your ambition then agreed its best left unachievable but cycling related things I see no reason why not to achieve
Who mentioned anything about class A drugs? :wacko:
I was pointing out that, if you spend your whole life dedicated to achieving something......and then actually achieve it, life can become very aimless and boring.

Who mentioned anything about class A drugs? :wacko:
I was pointing out that, if you spend your whole life dedicated to achieving something......and then actually achieve it, life can become very aimless and boring.
sounds like you have a tale to tell there dirk.

Top Bottom