What Other Useful Implements Should a Swiss Army Knife Have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I'm a bit bored so I thought I'd start a Fred. I know some of you like your gadgets n stuff, so lets have a butchers at your SAKs.

I have two, one for the bike ,which I've had for about 14 years and one for general use.

The bike knife has
  • knife with 13 implements, 23 "
  • 2.5" blade, stainless steel
  • chain rivet setter, 5mm allan wrench, adj pliers, wire crimper & cutter, spoke adjuster, 10mm hex key for nuts, slotted and Phillips screwdriver.
  • univ. wrench, cap lifter, wire stripper, can opener, toothpick, tweezers, cork screw, awl.
View attachment 278966

The yellow one looks like this

Gear_Review_EvoGrip_S18_Yellow.jpg

a.twiddler

Veteran
The bike one looks interesting. A Wenger, I think. Are they still available? The link for the other one doesn't work,unfortunately.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The bike one looks interesting. A Wenger, I think. Are they still available? The link for the other one doesn't work,unfortunately.

Don’t think they’re available anymore, I have one I bought about a 100 years ago. I’ve used the chain tool a couple of times.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
they've probably done one but a USB drive.

Blimey. A spoof, a photoshop job, maybe a salesman's advertising item to show what could be done? "No longer available" if it ever was. The clue is in the jokey reviews. Highly impractical, whatever the case. Despite Victorinox owning the Wenger brand name, the Victorinox always seemed to be a better product to me. I'd wait until the Victorinox version appeared, myself.
I'm quite sure it was available... but intended as a frivolous display piece for collectors.

Top Bottom