What secretly annoys you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
There's a guy at work who's excessively polite. If he sees you approaching a doorway from the opposite direction, and you're clearly further away from it than him, he'll make a big show of standing aside to let you pass. Sometimes I feel the insane urge to bash his head against a wall, all the while bellowing "learn the bloody doorway precedence rules, you idiot!". There. I've said it, and now I feel no better than before :crazy:.

TVC

"Speaking as a parent..........." :cursing:

Havig managed to procreate does not give you an excuse to do the selfish thing you are trying to justify.

surfdude

Veteran
people who answer a phone when i am talking to them or look at a text

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Old Doris & Mavis blocking the shop doorway talking about hips & appointments when I have under 25 mins left to walk to the shop, find lunch, buy lunch, walk back, consume lunch & get back to work.

A general intolerance of idiots, especially the smack head's alcoholics & irresponsible parents off the estates.

Can work won't work brigade.

My management, inept.

Bad drivers.

That I can't get out on the bike much, due to personal circumstance of work, life, family balance.

That I can't prevent my annoyances or be as calm & relaxed as I would prefer to be.

Signed.

Mr Angry.

Garethgas

The phrase " For Free" really does boil my ****. And another cliché, that radio presenters often use "up for grabs" grrrrrrr!

These so called presenters have an appalling grasp of English.
Up next
Next up
You guys (whether referring to girls or boys)
Pronouncing Tuesday as Chewsday
Weather presenters constantly saying 'largely' dry 5 or 6 times in less than a minute.
And constantly using superlatives, "I swapped out the part" NO...you swapped the part!
And Americanisms. I even hear people say things like...from the get go!
Arrghhh....my poor blood pressure!

MarkF

Guru
People who regularly finish a spoken sentence with an unnecessary and rising intonation. :cursing:

My good lady doesn't use hot enough water to rinse cleaned drinking glasses, therefore, they always dry streaky. Don't think she's got one right in over 20 years. :cursing: :cursing::cursing:

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Football players and managers who, during post match interviews on MOTD, say, ".....the football club....." or "...this football club".... believe it or not, we know its a football club, you are on MOTD a programme about football and you are a football player who plays for that club, why can't you just say "the club" and let us infer for ourselves that you are referring to the particular club you play for, which spookily happens to be a football club, it is highly unlikely to be a chess club FFS!!!

Top Bottom