What secretly annoys you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
People who regularly finish a spoken sentence with an unnecessary and rising intonation. :cursing:

it doesn't matter how annoyed you get... you are NEVER going to be as clever as Stephen Fry.. nor as charming.

And for the record, people getting annoyed at the rising inflection really really p!ss me off ^_^

Last edited:

TVC

People who regularly finish a spoken sentence with an unnecessary and rising intonation. :cursing:

My good lady doesn't use hot enough water to rinse cleaned drinking glasses, therefore, they always dry streaky. Don't think she's got one right in over 20 years. :cursing: :cursing::cursing:
Simple solutions:

1. Don't go to Australia
2. Divorce her

Any other problems I can solve?

OP
OP
Thomk

Thomk

Guru
People who put the new toilet roll the wrong way round, so the new end is at the back by the wall instead of at the front. Don't ask me why I find this so incredibly annoying though.
That's interesting. I have always considered the end bit at the back to be the correct way. I don't know why and thinking about it now I think I might be wrong :blush:

Lullabelle

Banana
When I go out for a run, I used to get really annoyed when a fat person would say 'wouldn't catch me doing that' in such a condescending voice. Doesn't bother me now, I just feel sorry for them being addicted to fat and sugar, buying XL clothes.

OP
OP
Thomk

Thomk

Guru
There should be a 'Hunners of Likes' button for posts like this.

What the f-ck is wrong with some folk?
We all have these dark secrets (except Vernon of course who's probably still got his nose stuck in a dictionary) ^_^

Cycleops

Legendary Member
When I go out for a run, I used to get really annoyed when a fat person would say 'wouldn't catch me doing that' in such a condescending voice. Doesn't bother me now, I just feel sorry for them being addicted to fat and sugar, buying XL clothes.
And you'll certainly get the last laugh.

Top Bottom