What secretly annoys you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
People posting short walks on Strava.
Artisans going under like Bob Jackson cycles because young folk are designing apps for sky & such after university.

Chris S

Legendary Member
People posting short walks on Strava.
Artisans going under like Bob Jackson cycles because young folk are designing apps for sky & such after university.
Did you mean to post that here?
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/trivial-things-that-make-you-annoyed-beyond-expectations.123600/

gbb

Legendary Member
People that can take up the isle single-handed in the supermarket - trolley one side while they dodder about on the other.

Tetley or PG tips is something thajust nudge theirjt should be decided before entering the shop.
I just nudge their trolley out the way with mine. I cant be bothered waiting while they find their sense of awareness of those around them, too late matey, your trolley is getting moved.

al78

Guru
People (mostly dog walkers) who stop outside my house for a chat whilst I'm working at home, so I have to listen to BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH YAP YAP YAP YAP BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH YAP YAP YAP YAP BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH YAP YAP YAP YAP.

The children in my close who are very noisy (to the point I can clearly hear them over the TV) whilst playing in the road for four or five hours a day in the summer outside my house, instead of playing on the 3000 sq meters of empty playing field 50 meters away.

Slow people with no situational awareness who appear to be on a mission to consume the maximum amount of space possible.

The UK weather when it it lovely and sunny during the working week, then pours down over the weekend when I want to get stuff done on my allotment, then come Monday it is lovely and sunny again. One winter there was five consecutive wet weekends with dry weather in between.

Farmers who think that they own the trees on there land.
If it's standing it's stealing.
If its fallen it's foraging.
Anyway the only reason you are complaining is because you "caught" me.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
People who moan about the 'lockdown'. Would they rather people died?

The lockdown is killing people, too. It's not an either/or.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The lockdown is killing people, too. It's not an either/or.
I agree. The affect of these lock downs is shoot that's yet to fully hit the fan. I've been out today for about 3 hours. I haven't spoken to a soul and that's not through choice. It's like zombie apocalypse meets the black death! I'm now seeing/hearing people shouting through their blue face masks "keep away,you might have the virus"! :sad:

Last edited:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
People (mostly dog walkers) who stop outside my house for a chat whilst I'm working at home, so I have to listen to BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH YAP YAP YAP YAP BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH YAP YAP YAP YAP BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH YAP YAP YAP YAP.

The children in my close who are very noisy (to the point I can clearly hear them over the TV) whilst playing in the road for four or five hours a day in the summer outside my house, instead of playing on the 3000 sq meters of empty playing field 50 meters away.

Slow people with no situational awareness who appear to be on a mission to consume the maximum amount of space possible.

The UK weather when it it lovely and sunny during the working week, then pours down over the weekend when I want to get stuff done on my allotment, then come Monday it is lovely and sunny again. One winter there was five consecutive wet weekends with dry weather in between.

Apart from that lot you are generally a happy chappy? ^_^

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
People who wear those high viz workmens...sorry 'persons':rolleyes:coats when not actually working now. A few pensioners round here still wear their old work clothes. Yet when i questioned them if they missed their jobs they all said words to the affect of "Do i f..k"! So why wear your old work clothes i ask?🤔

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
People who wear those high viz workmens...sorry 'persons':rolleyes:coats when not actually working now. A few pensioners round here still wear their old work clothes. Yet when i questioned them if they missed their jobs they all said words to the affect of "Do i f..k"! So why wear your old work clothes i ask?🤔
Guy round here was a postman, retired decades ago still wanders about in his posties uniform.

Top Bottom