What Stonecastle would have said...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

...to those who don't know, Stonecastle was a regular denizen of Soapbox in the old C+ site, with rather 'interesting' opinions. It would be a shame to forget the classic stuff he came out with and it would also be fun to invent new stuff.

So, anyway, I'll start first:

Recent research has proven that Saddam did indeed definitely have weapons of mass destruction - nuclear bombs - and the liberal left have deliberately kept this information under wraps as part of a conspiracy!

What the (insert whatever group is the fount of evil) conceal is that Saddam sent the WOMD to sea. The ships conatining the witches brew are currently under watch, but no-one dare approach until they can figure out what to do in the event of detonation.....

Mr Phoebus

Bicycles are actually really cheap, even a top of the range Colnago should only retail for £49.99.
Bike prices are kept artificially high by all the oil company's to try to keep as many off the road as possible, and to deter people from buying them.

I'm not from C+, so don't know of this person whom you speak of?

The ideal way to get rid of nuclear waste is to powder it finely then scatter it from high satellites. As it would then be very thinly distributed over the Earth's surface, and most on the sea, no area would be above the safe limit.
(I got that from a Sellafield worker, worrying isn't it?)

But really, if we all become Muslims and pray five times a day, then world peace will be achievable in less than a generation. And we have to stop flying kites. And women will have to sport beards under their veils. It's only a few years. And don't shake hands with your left hand - unless you wipe your ar$e with your right - in fact, don't bother at all, so as to avoid any misunderstanding. Inchallah!

Mr Phoebus

cisamcgu said:
but this is a new cafe, with new people ...
Or...a local shop for local people.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Dayvo said:
Fair point, cisamcgu (WTF does that stand for, BTW?:wink

cisamcgu is my computer login at work - it is the only username I can ever rmember, so I use it all the time ;)

I would like to change it (I admit it is an odd collection of letters), but I don't think it is possible :sad:

Andrew

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Smeggers said:
"Planes would take off on a treadmill" ;)

:smile: They would as well - -I worked it out a couple of months ago - At least to my satisfaction.

Consider it this way ... the plane is stationary and then the engines....
(long, complicated and finally futile discussion follows)
and then the plane gracefully climbs into the afternoon sun

THE END :sad:

Andrew

Top Bottom