what the hell has happened to ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Telly lately .......its absolute sh**e.

I havent found a decent thing to watch for the past 6 month and usualy find myself faffing around on the computer or reading.

Does anyone actually have anything good to watch??

Keith Oates

Janner
National Geographic, Discovery, CCTV9, there are more as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gromit

Über Member
TV has always been bad, It got worse when I got a new digital box. Repeats and more repeats, thats all it was. Got shut of my TV a few years ago, got a friend to go round mine and take it away, never looked back.

We have a projector and a roller blind, so we can watch Dvd's, thats all we need. :-)

Cranky

All is not lost. At least there's a new series of Lead Balloon (BBC2, Thursdays, 10.00).

Arch

Married to Night Train
I find lots to watch. It's true that I do watch a fair bit of crap (sometimes the telly is on for comapny as much as entertainment), but there's a lot of good comedy, and drama and documentary. And I only have the 5 channels.

Looking forward to Einstein and Edgington tonight, but that is partly down to David Tennant. Annoyingly it clashes with Outnumbered, but thankfully, that is repeated in the week. Brilliant comedy that, with three of the best child actors I've ever seen.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Arch said:
I find lots to watch. It's true that I do watch a fair bit of crap (sometimes the telly is on for comapny as much as entertainment), but there's a lot of good comedy, and drama and documentary. And I only have the 5 channels.

Outnumbered - brilliant comedy that, with three of the best child actors I've ever seen.
+1

peanut

got-to-get-fit said:

I havent found a decent thing to watch for the past 6 month and usualy find myself faffing around on the computer or reading.

same here.:wacko::sad::sad::sad:
I've resorted to watching endless Top Gear and NCIS repeats.
I'm seriously considering giving up Sky+ after Christmas .

I suppose if they give you something decent to watch they are not going to persuade anyone to upgrade their subscriptions:angry:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
got-to-get-fit said:

Same here. Apart from the odd documentary such as the genius of charles darwin and the story of maths there's been little on for me. There's something on about the Medici's soon. The first part of The Devil's Whore was surprisingly all right.

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

i might be getting older but c'mon......its just reconstituted rubbish.

all the same old linda la plante style cop shows have been done to death

the comedies just arent funny

the documentaries are repeated all the time

the reality shows are just sleep inducing

even things like apprentice ...which i used to like, is more and more set up to make Alan Sugar look good rather than focusing on peoples abilities

the sketch shows have just gone to far down the toilet humour route,

I moved house recently and didnt bother having my cabel tv reconnected and i really dont miss it .....makes me wonder what cycling goodies i could have bought over the past 3 years if i hadnt been paying 30 quid a month subscription.

Top Bottom