What the scales told me this morning...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

At the risk of boring you all and blowing my own trumpet I wish to brazenly brag that for the first time in over 20 years I weigh below 17 stone! 16 stone 13 to be precise. I was 21 stone at Christmas this year. I'm pretty pleased this morning:smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Congrats on there being less of you! :blush: That's quite some loss.... have you bought lots of new trousers, or are you putting that off till you reach target weight, and just using string or something?

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Ha!...yeah ...well I havent worn a pair of jeans all year...just shorts and my cycle gear mostly. But I am going to have to get some new jeans soon....either that or do some boil washes.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well done! Despite my attempts to stick to Ryvita and houmous instead of mayo filled sarnies and halve my Kitkat intake, I haven't lost an ounce in 2 weeks.

I did slip a bit yesterday and have a snack of three buttery crumpets, I blame the cold wet weather, I think my prepare-for-hibernation genes are kicking in...

domtyler

Über Member
Good for you BTFB, I know how hard you have been trying and your hard work and determination has been inspirational to a lot of people on this forum.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
domtyler said:
Good for you BTFB, I know how hard you have been trying and your hard work and determination has been inspirational to a lot of people on this forum.
That's what I meant domtyler, but I started rambling on about string instead. Well done btfb!

I lost half a stone in the last month...I went to my fat club last night, and had mysteriously gained 3lbs while sticking to the flippin diet! How does that happen then? Muscle gain? I needed the loo when they weighed me so maybe that was it. Boy was I hacked off (still am...!) :blush:

Well done though BTFB...

That's brilliant going. Keep it up and don't forget in truth you've lost more weight and gained some much heavier muscle to replace it - so mentally that's another 1/2 stone of fat you need to deduct.

Pete

Impressive, BTFB! Pardon my turning your data into 'English' - easier for me to think about - comes to 107.5 Kg, down from over 133 Kg. :smile::smile::smile: In the meantime I've steadily crept above 90, which, considering my height, is not good...:blush::sad::smile:

Tynan

Veteran
ripple of applause and nod of approval to BTFB

4oz above 15st myself and looking forward to seeing it start with a 14

today should be the day, 4oz really isn't much

wafflycat

Bigtallfatbloke said:
At the risk of boring you all and blowing my own trumpet I wish to brazenly brag that for the first time in over 20 years I weigh below 17 stone! 16 stone 13 to be precise. I was 21 stone at Christmas this year. I'm pretty pleased this morning:smile:

Well done you! The hardest bit is keeping it off!

I winced when I passed 14 stone, cried when I passed 15 stone and bought a bigger pair of trousers when I passed 16 stone.

THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO PASS 17 STONE!!!!!!!! I have just fitted mudgaurds to my Scott Sub so that my excuses are reduced, have just fitted lights.

My aim is get get rid of the 16 and start the new year with a 15. Next target is a new road bike and a 100km ride by the time the clocks next change.

Top Bottom