What time do cc members get up then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wonderloaf

Veteran
Weekdays: wake about 4am, lay there trying to get back to sleep for about an hour then get up about 6am to get ready for work :sad: .
Weekends: Saturday - get up when I decide to wake up, have been known to still be in bed at 11am :eek:. Sundays - generally as soon as the sun is up so I can go for an early bike ride :sun::bicycle:

vickster

Legendary Member
Depends on workday vs non, how badly I've slept, when I happen to wake up...

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I am generally awake at 6.30 and up shortly afterwards to let the dog out, feed the kittens and make the tea. Once up I don't go back to bed but go out with the dog for a couple of hours and then carry on with the rest of the days bits and bobs.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Around 6. Although the older cat gets hungry around 5am and scratches the bed. Funny that the other three are hanging about letting her get in trouble or the pillow thrown at her.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
This should clearly be a poll with various sensible time brackets and then the following options;
  • Stupid-o-clock in the morning because I have to go to work for 15hrs!
  • I don't work anymore now I have retired (thought I would mention that again, just to annoy all you that are still working) so get out of bed when I want to begin my days leisure activities.
  • I am old and never sleep.
I'll go with option 2.:okay:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
06:45 weekdays, usually 08:00 weekends. I haven't slept in past 09:00 for years, though occasionally I'll go back to bed with a cuppa and watch a film on my phone.

PK99

Legendary Member
[QUOTE="I like Skol, post: 5393162, member: 13241
  • I don't work anymore now I have retired (thought I would mention that again, just to annoy all you that are still working) so get out of bed when I want to begin my days leisure activities.
[/QUOTE]

+1

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
0450 hrs on early shifts, every other day 0635 hrs because the alarm clock is on my side of the bed and that's when Mrs CB gets up for work. I might manage 0730 on a rest day at the weekend.
0500hrs wake up on the imperial century challenge ride days too, I like to be back in time to fall asleep on the sofa for the afternoon:smile:

Top Bottom