What time do cc members get up then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
05:00 on workdays, meaning I can be out the door just after 06:00 and at work by 07:00 - a least worst choice as it allows me to finish at 16:00(ish) and at least have a pretence of a bit of down time in the evening before bed. :rolleyes:

Weekends? Depends on the time of year, summer 06:00-06:30 so I can get out early for a few hours ride and be back with enough time in the day to do family stuff. Winter a bit later as it's at least nice to have a semblance of daylight when leaving the house.

The attack terrier is genetically unable to sleep much beyond 06:30-07:00, so that's about it for a lie in, unless one of us gets up and lets him out then comes back to bed.

lane

Veteran
Get up at 6.30 weekdays.

Experimenting with 7.30 at the weekend for a couple of reasons. To try to have some more consistency in times for waking and sleeping and hopefully sleep better. To be up earlier for bike rides at the weekend. If the experement does not last I will be back to getting up at 9 or 10 at the weekend.

I get out of bed about 20 minutes before I need to be at work............

So that's usually about 7:40, but recently about 6:40 as doing overtime..

Non workdays it could be between 0830 - 1100 ;)

I wake at about 6.30, then make a cuppa, and go back to bed to read the paper (God bless the Kent library service for their on line newspaper and magazine service) and re-emerge about 9am.

classic33

Leg End Member

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I can start work anytime between 4am and 7am. But I am usually up at 4am and start at 5am, or 6am if I cycle to work.

Getting up at 4am is never a problem and is a delight in the summer months.

I cannot force myself to stay in bed after 7am.

Top Bottom