What time do you set off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leodis

Veteran
0840 for 10am start, home at 0645, 0640 for a 0800 start and home by 1645. Its 8 miles through Leeds so about 30-35 going and 37-40 coming back.

vickster

Legendary Member
About 8.50 for a 9.15 start :whistle: Although I rarely start at 9.15 by the time I've got changed, made coffee, had a chinwag :blush: 4.2 miles in what is often quite heavy traffic

BSRU

A Human Being
This morning 5:50am for an approximate 8am start(work flexitime so the earlier I arrive the earlier I can leave).

Mile195

Veteran
I should leave at 07:30 really , but I hardly ever do, and still make into work for 9am if I leave at 07:45.

20 miles from Bexley in Kent to Shepherds Bush in West London. Time actually spent peddling is between 1:05 and 1:15 (so the whole journey is slightly longer with stops at traffic lights etc), which curiously is only about the same amount of time as it takes me to get in by motorbike, and 20 minutes less than I have to allow on public transport.

robjh

Legendary Member
07:00 for an 08:00 start - it's 12 miles and I have time for a shower. If it's a nice morning I leave up to 25 minutes earlier and take a longer route around some of the country roads.

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
I should leave at 07:30 really , but I hardly ever do, and still make into work for 9am if I leave at 07:45.

20 miles from Bexley in Kent to Shepherds Bush in West London. Time actually spent peddling is between 1:05 and 1:15 (so the whole journey is slightly longer with stops at traffic lights etc), which curiously is only about the same amount of time as it takes me to get in by motorbike, and 20 minutes less than I have to allow on public transport.
wow,wow wow:bravo:

MickL

Über Member
7.30 for 9 start, its 10 miles give or take a bit depending on my route but I get to work between 8.15 and 8.30 roll on the school summer hols traffic will be reduced by half.

donnydave

Über Member
Leave at around 7.15ish if I'm on my own, get to work 12.5 miles between 8 and 8.10 depending on wind and traffic lights. Shower and breakfast at work, start actual work at 8.30

veloevol

Evo Lucas
Left home with infant in seat about 8.30 am, couple of hills later, dump sprog and seat at nursery to start leisurely ride to work.

Top Bottom