What time tomorrow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
What time are getting up tomorrow morning? We have three grandchildren ( and their parents) staying for Christmas . The youngest one being 11, we had a little discussion yesterday and agreed not to get up before 7am on Christmas morning. How about some of you with young children?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
07:00. Want to go for a run before I put the bird in the oven.

Our children, still at home, 26 & 27, have agreed no presents until after lunch for the first time. Last year they fell in at 02:30 and were up at 07:00 to open things! They then promptly went back to bed.

TVC

We normally wake up just before the alarm, around 6.15, so we may be sitting in bed with a cuppa by 6.30.

Tin Pot

Guru
Wife hates me so I'll be staying in the spare room until the kids want to see me.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Just the two of us so when we feel like. Usually after I've made drinks. Make prawn cocktails and stuffing to take over to her youngest's for 12:00 for lunch with them (wife and 2 girls) and his wife's sister and her kids. So a jolly afternoon to look forward to :wacko::cheers:.

JoshM

About 0530, start work at 0630. I work for the NHS so I'm not even getting well paid for it, though there will be a nice generic 'To the staff' letter printed out and lying on the desk for me...

Brandane

Legendary Member
I will try to contain my excitement at the Christmas thing, but I will probably be up at 5.00. Primarily to empty my ageing bladder, but I will confirm that I haven't had a visit from the Santa fella before going back to bed for a few more hours. My Christmas day won't really kick off until I arrive at my brothers place in the early afternoon.

Top Bottom