What time tomorrow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
The girl will no doubt wake us up in the usual fashion (jumping on my head) at about 6am. She's had one of those glow clocks since she was born, but these days she volubly disagrees with the concept.

My in-laws live with half the week so there's a chance the girl will wake them up first :smile:

Despite our best efforts my daughter really doesn't seem all that arsed about Christmas.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
We have a 7 am embargo, but is hard to enforce with a 4 & 8 year old.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mine used to do ridiculously early, but now all are teens or early 20's... They STILL do ridiculously early....!!! :rolleyes: for the stocking on the understanding they DO NOT wake us up, else we will purposely delay the main present opening ....:evil:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
no youngsters in the house till lunch time so been told not getting up till 9.30 , sure i will be awake well before then

shame its meant to be really windy as otherwise i was going to sneak out on a bike

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
My little boy is usually up by 05:45 so it won't be any earlier than usual. I imagine we'll set some sort of curfew so at least the other two kids will get some sort of lay-in until 07:00. First Christmas at home this year, so I'm looking forward to cooking the lunch and grazing on alcohol

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Last year i think my lad got up at 3 am , go back to bed !!!!!

hedder2212

04:30am. I have the pleasure of driving to North Wales to drop a moped off for a 16 year olds crimbo present.
sat nav says itll take 2 hours 7 mins. Ill probably spend 45 mins unloading it, final polish and covering it ready for it to be opened and then quickly show the lad all the controls before i shoot off. I hope to be home by 10am at the latest all going well. Then its the joys of a big traveller family christmas with GFs family which is always............ fun. 35 people around one table... what could go wrong? :laugh:

speccy1

Got to be at my parents` house for a "posh" breakfast at 9am. Will be cycling down, about 12 miles so will be up for 8ish. Quite civilized:smile:

Top Bottom