What time tomorrow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
5am, same time as the alarm goes off, not that we need it as it is the same every day.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Morning all and a merry Christmas !!

I'm the only one up, been downstairs to make a coffee and brought it back upstairs with a mince pie

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Been up since 4 (hospital) as it's been a zombie apocalypse all night - patients wandering all over. Had to stop the guy with dementia opposite a few times until the nurses were able to increase his pain relief. Lad opposite had to be convinced he'd not lost his trainers at a concert last night (effects of Morphine) and that he had in fact fell asleep in the middle of the ABBA tribute show on telly. Crazy stuff morphine.

The guy next to me has been in agony all night - he'd left just as I came in, but some idiot had left a stitch in his body where the drain was, and developed a very nasty abscess so was re-admitted yesterday. One very unhappy bunny.

Kids should be up around 9 or 10 today

Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru
Been up since 4 (hospital) as it's been a zombie apocalypse alight - patients wandering al over. Had to stop the guy with dementia opposite a few times until the nurses were able to increase his pain relief. Lad opposite had to be convinced he'd not lost his trainers at a concert last night (effects of Morphine) and that he had infact fell asleep in the middle of the ABBA tribute show on telly. Crazy stuff morphine.

The guy next to me has been in agony all night - he'd left just as I came in, but some idiot had left a stitch in his body where the drain was, and developed a very nasty abscess so was re-admitted yesterday. One very unhappy bunny.

Kids should be up around 9 or 10 today
Hope you have a lovely day (as lovely as it can be in the hozzy).
Best wishes :snowball:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I hope you manage to fall asleep and get a nap before the family comes in @fossyant !

I woke at 5:30 thinking why since it had been after midnight when I went to bed but eventually fell asleep for an extra hour or two! I assume the stockings have been collected by at least one child but I'm enjoying the peace at the moment so I'm staying as quiet as a church mouse!

winjim

Smash the cistern
3 o'clock to swap baby duty but then back to bed till 7ish with intermittent sleep. Was hoping to put her off getting up for another hour or so but she'd done a big splatty Christmas poo and needed changing so here we are.

Top Bottom