What to do with helmet camera footage?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bicyclops

I video my commutes with a helmet camera, and am putting the "highlights" on youtube (where cars nearly hit me etc).

Will see if the police are interested in videos of people driving dangerously, but has anyone else found any other way of naming and shaming the drivers, publicising the videos etc?

uclown2002

Guru
WGAF

OP
OP
B

bicyclops

Thanks markymark, I'll look at Roadsafe. I've also had a positive result from the director of a company after almost being run over by one of their vans.

Some strange responses from some people. Why so negative? It makes me really angry when a driver almost kills me by driving dangerously, so to me it's natural to want to do something about it. If the footage can in some way be used to make them realise how they've been driving it might save another cyclist's life in the future.

Would any of the people posting smug condescending replies like to explain their view of why it's a worthless waste of time?

Presumably though, you didn't bore the whole world with it first?
I did post on here for the first as I didn't know whether to report.

It is also available on youtube and people have found it.

The general consensus on both here and YT was that it was pretty bad so I pursued it and got an all round excellent result.

OP
OP
B

bicyclops

From what you're saying markymark, it can be worthwhile. Is it still on youtube? Do you have a link?

Carl, why are you so negative and aggressive? If you're not interested in seeing the footage don't watch it. No need to get so upset about it.

OP
OP
B

bicyclops

Negative, Agressive, Me? Really?

You need to tell someone who gives a $h!t

I came on here to have an adult conversation. No need for you to join in if you're going to behave like a 2 year old. Haven't you got anything better to do than post on a thread you're not interested in, just to express exactly how uninterested you are? Business must be a bit slow in the magic industry...

Top Bottom