What to do.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
It’s easy to say stay calm, but when this happens often it does tend to wear very thin.

I went through a long period of not cycling recently thanks to complete moronic behaviour from other road users, I’m back out now as the police have reacted well to racing idiots round here.

It seems a game to some to see how close they can pass.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
It’s easy to say stay calm, but when this happens often it does tend to wear very thin.

I went through a long period of not cycling recently thanks to complete moronic behaviour from other road users, I’m back out now as the police have reacted well to racing idiots round here.

It seems a game to some to see how close they can pass.
That’s about right. You have to accept that some motorists really don’t get it, probably never will, and some are dicks on purpose. It’s part of the game, having something to record it on may help, I don’t know. It’s rare that I’ll ride on a road like that, I tend to route around them where possible, but sometimes it’s unavoidable. As I’ve said already, and as can be seen from the footage, it’s a minority that cause the problems, but it only takes one to cause a really big problem.

Top Bottom