What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
The Sinner on Netflix, a bit drawn out and boring so far (up to Episode 3).

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Anyone watched Sneaky Pete?

Watched the first episode last night and it seems ok, guy that takes on his cell mate's identity on his release from pokey.

Will give it a few more episodes.

It's good. Will be starting Season 2 soon.

Still Watching Walking Dead - just because. Currently 'up to date' - It's been better than the first half of the latest series, but not great.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Things I’ve enjoyed this past few months on Amazon Prime:
Mad Dogs
Outlander
Hand of God (just starting season 2)

Things I gave up on:
The 100
Sneaky Pete
The Tick

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm hanging out for season 2 of American Gods which, as a recent web site claims, is not just a "flash in the pantheon". :laugh: Season 1 was good, so I hope the next one is also.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I'm hanging out for season 2 of American Gods which, as a recent web site claims, is not just a "flash in the pantheon". :laugh: Season 1 was good, so I hope the next one is also.
I liked Ian MacShane as Wednesday and Peter Stormare is always good. I wasn’t sold on the actor who played Shadow. He didn’t come across as I imagined him from the book. But then, they never do!

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
My daughter has recently discovered King Kong of the Apes on Netflix (she is 2), and out of all the poorly animated nonsense this is probably the best as it has wee lessons about the environment thrown in. The main characters do unbelievably stupid things which is good fun to laugh at for me and SophRM but it's good to see they've at least made an effort to educate.

Top Bottom