What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Finished S2 of Bosch on Prime and just started S3.

Consistently top notch, best cop show on the box by far. Worth the subscription on it's own.

Finished S2 of Bosch on Prime and just started S3.

Consistently top notch, best cop show on the box by far. Worth the subscription on it's own.

Yes. It’s good isn’t it.

I enjoyed them so much that I decided to read the novels. Just finished the last one, I think there were over 20 books in total. They are also excellent.

Watching the tv series before reading the books is definitely the best order to do it in as you can picture the characters as you read the books.

I think the new season starts on Prime in a couple of weeks.

Graham.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Yes. It’s good isn’t it.
I enjoyed them so much that I decided to read the novels. Just finished the last one, I think there were over 20 books in total. They are also excellent.
Watching the tv series before reading the books is definitely the best order to do it in as you can picture the characters as you read the books.
Graham.

Yep, new series starts 13th April. I keep looking out for the books, but none of the charity shops around here ever seem to have any of them. ^_^

Levo-Lon

Guru
Yes. It’s good isn’t it.

Graham.

interesting ,ill have a look .
great tv series

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
This week I have mostly been watching The Ghan.

For those who enjoyed All Aboard The Country Bus (a real time journey shot from the top of a bus travelling from Ripon to Ingleton) or the canal one that preceded it... The Ghan is proper hardcore! A journey from Adelaide to Darwin by train in a mere sixteen hours. Blimey that country is flat!

Drago

Legendary Member
Emmerdale. Under extreme duress.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
The 100.

Just a few episodes into series 1, and again and not sure I'll stick with it.
I thought it got a lot better than its initial premise suggested, Id recommend sticking with it till season 2. I haven't gone back to it since I got caught up at that point though.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Ahem... if you watch the Ghan's full journey, you'll know what i mean.
I know what you mean: vast expanses of flat, desert-like country. I was only commenting on the fact that Australia's a very big country, with deserts, rain forests, big mountains, and much more besides. Just flying from where I live in Melbourne over to Perth to visit my Dad recently took over 4 hours to Perth and over 3 hours back to Melbourne. No rudeness intended.

Top Bottom