What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leaway2

Lycrist
Tidelands (Netflix). An Australian series about a group of supernatural beings living in a commune and affecting the lives of the locals (without giving too much away). 9/10 after 4 episodes.

PaulB

Legendary Member
We've found something we love and we've really got in to it. It's a dramatisation of a true story that occurred in upstate New York a few years ago involving two prisoners serving life who escaped from jail. It was directed by ben Stiller and stars Benicio Del Toro and Paul Dano as the lifers and Patricia Arquette as the woman who helps them. It's an eight-parter and we're looking forward to watching the last part tonight to see how it all ends. Of course, if you're American, you'll already know because it was big news over there while it was happening. Anyway, it's called Escape at Dannamora and I strongly recommend it.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
We've found something we love and we've really got in to it. It's a dramatisation of a true story that occurred in upstate New York a few years ago involving two prisoners serving life who escaped from jail. It was directed by ben Stiller and stars Benicio Del Toro and Paul Dano as the lifers and Patricia Arquette as the woman who helps them. It's an eight-parter and we're looking forward to watching the last part tonight to see how it all ends. Of course, if you're American, you'll already know because it was big news over there while it was happening. Anyway, it's called Escape at Dannamora and I strongly recommend it.

I've seen that advertised, I may give it a look :okay:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Finished Luther
Finally the end of ykw.

My wife found it very disturbing,though that was mostly due to the spider on the bed!!
I quite enjoyed it but its so ott,shame as it could be a great police crime series

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
One Mississippi. Both series on Amazon Prime. Affecting and uplifting in equal measure. Darkly comedic too.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Lots of big shows have returned in the last week or two

Hawaii Five-0 - continues to be entertaining nonsense

Chicago Fire - the first episode of the new season was a bit flat, but Ep2 really stepped it up a gear.

Delicious - wasn't sure why this was brought back for S2, but S3 has started with real promise so will carry on with it.

Father Brown - far, far better than its daytime slot would suggest. This should be a prime time Sunday evening show. Well worth a look on the iPlayer.

Les Miserables - by 'eck it's depressing. Like a costume drama version of EastEnders but without the joy.

Sas who dares wins

Not what I would watch but fascinating

I would not be able to cope with no pillow on them beds let sone the rest of it!!!

I would struggle if there was no hot water bottle for bed

Last edited:
Top Bottom