What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Les Miserables...still gripping, still superb. Andrew Davies has made a few changes to the novel's plot, but they work. Rattling along very nicely. There is a happy ending, btw.....
Now watching Vera.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Just finished series 2 of Anne with an E... utterly charming from start to finish. Deviates significantly from the books (Anne of Green Gables), I assume anyway... having never read them.

Just started series 6 of Wentworth... utterly brilliant and brutal.

Looking forward to series three of Anne with an E... it's the perfect antidote to the stuff i tend to watch.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Gave it 5 mins then binned it. The Bill with a few more bob spent but equally derivative. Martin Clones.
I agree with @ianrauk that Manhunt was really rather good and I think Martin Clunes particularly played a very good part.

I tried watching “Billy Connolly: Made in Scotland” (a 2 part BBC documentary). I gave each episode a go and gave up on each afer 10 minutes.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Just watched My Million Pound Menu for the first time.

Conclusion: a bit like the dumb Dragon's Den only far far dumber.

Uninvolving, offers minimal insight into the process of selecting possible investment opportunities and Sireix needs to stick to hosting First Dates.

lane

Veteran
I agree with @ianrauk that Manhunt was really rather good and I think Martin Clunes particularly played a very good part.

I tried watching “Billy Connolly: Made in Scotland” (a 2 part BBC documentary). I gave each episode a go and gave up on each afer 10 minutes.

Was just going to watch Manhunt the other night and episode 1 disapeared from on demand. Martin Clunes is usually good.

lane

Veteran
I just investigated a comedy called Borderline on Netflix. My goodness it was a real load of rubbish. Never seen it on TV maybe it wasn't deemed good enough to be shown.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I just investigated a comedy called Borderline on Netflix. My goodness it was a real load of rubbish. Never seen it on TV maybe it wasn't deemed good enough to be shown.

The Finnish series Bordertown is rather good on Netflix.

Most comedy like borderline is crap as it's not remotely funny.

Top Bottom