What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lane

Veteran
Same with ITV when I wanted to watch manhunt first episode was already unavailable

D

Deleted member 26715

The Grand Tour, in full 4K glory. Simply excellent, show of the year so far.
You are clearly easily pleased, I thought it was a load of tosh, although I suspect i'll watch the whole series, just in case anything good happens
The BBC are very poor. They don't stay on iplayer very long. I downloaded BBC sounds last week. Loads of programs listed, but none available. I gave up in the end.
Isn't that Sounds a right piece of poo, I downloaded it onto my Android to listen to a webwhatever & it took me ages to work out the interface

Levo-Lon

Guru
Dogs of Berlin, binge watch ,rather good,very violent and disturbing.
Can't say I feel like rushing over for a romantic weekend after watching:laugh:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Punisher Netflix I enjoyed S1 so I'm watching S2 ,first episode was on par with S1.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Future Man - SyFy / NowTV - "Josh Futturman, a janitor by day and a gamer by night, is recruited by mysterious visitors to travel through time to prevent the extinction of humanity...."

Looked great in the trailer, and while the pilot episode was patchy it had a couple of laugh out loud moments while setting things up so it's got potential. I'll stick with it as the premise is good.
I'm a late arrival to this as it's onto Series 2 already, so it obviously has a following.

Top Bottom