What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Gomorrah season 3 Amazon ,just paid £5.99 for it as i cant wait any longer.
I will binge watch this, absolutely love this series

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 5485833, member: 9609"]that thing in france about the prisoner set around napolean times - absolutely first class.[/QUOTE]

not watched any Le Mis

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Finally got to the end of The Handmaid's Tale.... god it was grim ...but compelling too. I would have given up halfway through but there was a glimmer of hope, but that got snuffed out and it ended pretty much as grim as it began. Hard to rate, being grim yet good.

Lullabelle

Banana
How many people go on that show to either get a free holiday or make me jealous ?

All :laugh:.

On saying that you can keep the properties viewed in Spain, I have yet to be wowed by faux Spanish concrete blocks with bars on the windows and plonked right out in the middle of a desert with a few 'native' trees dotted about.

We have been to Bilbao, it was beautiful so why do people want to live in Costa Del Sardine? Some beaches give that impression.

sheddy

Legendary Member
The WHO live :notworthy:

Who - when ? where ? how ?

Keith, Kenny or Zak ?
John or Pino ?

Last edited:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Bros: When the Screaming Stops

...the metaphors begin.

Matt and Luke... a word of advice... don't use any metaphors ever... you're not good at them, they don't work for you... actually... continue with the metaphors, they're really fecking funny... you're both a rectangle and together you make a square, and a square is a fortress!

Top Bottom