What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Baptiste goes from strength to strength, with one of the most compelling depictions of mounting cold fear I've seen. Baptiste and the Tom Hollander character seem more and more like they've stumbled into quicksand, with every move they make just dragging them further and further down. Out of their depth, no way out. Feels more gut-wrenchingly 'real' than anything else of its ilk I can remember. Gripping stuff.

No more endeavour until next year :sad:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Decided it was high time i picked out one of my guilty pleasures... Buffy The Vampire Slayer, series six... I've never warmed to the lead character but the supporting cast are as chucklesome as ever. I still have to mute the titles though... so my neighbours can't hear that a fifty year old is watching a twenty year old kids' Tv show :blush:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Mainly Netflix

Nightflyers - Up to Episode 8 - fairly good Syfi, but goes a bit weird in places (as most programmes do). Star Trek Discovery's been pretty good.

Just finished The Umbrella Academy - very X-Men

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Decided it was high time i picked out one of my guilty pleasures... Buffy The Vampire Slayer, series six... I've never warmed to the lead character but the supporting cast are as chucklesome as ever. I still have to mute the titles though... so my neighbours can't hear that a fifty year old is watching a twenty year old kids' Tv show :blush:
Oz, the epitome of cool. Xander, not so much, but a funny guy. Isn’t series 6 the one with the musical episode? Spike’s ‘Let Me Rest In Peace’ is a classic. :blush:

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
What a brilliant Endeavour.

No more endeavour until next year :sad:

OMG WASN'T IT?! Tied up lots of loose ends! I had my suspicions Jago and Box were involved in something as they didn't seem keen to investigate cases, I guess in case it showed anything up! But the last episode was BRILLIANT... I loved the standoff at the end, and also that Box came to try right his wrongs...

Ultimately though, am very sad to have to wait until next year for any more! And am I right in thinking everyone else got a promotion and Morse didn't?! :cursing:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Isn't that the point about Morse the outsider, the principled man?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
OMG WASN'T IT?! Tied up lots of loose ends! I had my suspicions Jago and Box were involved in something as they didn't seem keen to investigate cases, I guess in case it showed anything up! But the last episode was BRILLIANT... I loved the standoff at the end, and also that Box came to try right his wrongs...

Ultimately though, am very sad to have to wait until next year for any more! And am I right in thinking everyone else got a promotion and Morse didn't?! :cursing:

Seems like it.

Top Bottom