What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lane

Veteran
I still have not finished watching this episode of Endeavor. Were there only three episodes? Does not seem many. Brilliant series.

With regard to the promotions, Morse needs to fall behind Strange in the promotion stakes because in "Morse" Strange is his boss. I think that he is Chief Superintendent and Morse is Chief Inspector. Although given the this series is set late 60s and "Morse" started in the early 80s I think Morse should be progressing up the ranks more quickly!

Also in the first episode they went to get a car for Morse and it was the Jaguar as per "Morse" but nothing happened?

@lane there are four episodes in the last series

Adam4868

Guru
Louis Theroux, The Night in Question. Theroux just gets better and better. I think I love him.
Watched that last night,pretty shocking but I didn't expect any different ! I do love Theroux as well,maybe not in your way ! Seriously he's something special especially when in America,they struggle with that dry sarcasm that they just don't get.Raif (was that his name) total sociapath without giving the programme away.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Enjoyed Al Murrey's Great British Pub Quiz... one of the teams being local was a bonus, but they didn't win.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Just picked up the new Das Boot series on Now TV.

Worth a watch, in fact quite good, but it's mainly subtitled - I don't mind that but I know it puts some off. Quite a bit of it is set on land, with two story linked threads running.

Like a lot of stuff on Now TV though it's only listed as being available for a limited time - in this case there are 20 days left, which is a bit of a faff but I'm already on Ep 3, so I'm sure I'll squeeze the other 5 in before it sinks without trace.

Still enjoying Mayans MC on the iPlayer and we're late to the party but have also just picked up Series 1 of Fleabag. Which is really good, but by 'eck you don't want to watch it with your great aunt in the room! :eek:

Best show of the week though was the final episode of Endeavour, which shows that just occasionally ITV can put a cracking drama on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom