What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

groundy74

Watched first five of After Life, superb writing with great acting and some proper laugh out loud moments.

Umbrella academy was superb after a slow start.

Loving Star Trek Discovery

Keeping up with Suits but not surprised it's been cancelled not half the show it was when it began.

Watched first episode of DC Titans last night, great first episode and certainly more violent than I was expecting

Levo-Lon

Guru
Watched first five of After Life, superb writing with great acting and some proper laugh out loud moments.

Umbrella academy was superb after a slow start.

Loving Star Trek Discovery

Keeping up with Suits but not surprised it's been cancelled not half the show it was when it began.

Watched first episode of DC Titans last night, great first episode and certainly more violent than I was expecting

Kids said try Umbrella academy.. Said it was very good, didn't appeal when I looked at the write up .

I'll have to see..

Levo-Lon

Guru
Just started series 2 of The Break.
Netflix, S1 was very good.
You can watch it dubbed if you go to language settings, but I prefer subtitled French version, more realistic

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Didn’t enjoy it either. Like Martin Clunes in Doc Martin and he was good in that detective thing a few weeks back, but this doesn’t suit him at all in my view.
Doc Martin may be grumpy but he’s a character that commands admiration, Warren on the other hand has no admirable characteristics. I endured the first episode and I would describe it as cringeworthy rather than humorous, and I certainly won’t be wasting any more time watching any of the other episodes.

Levo-Lon

Guru
After life, for those who have, the rice pudding and then the bread:laugh:
I've really enjoyed this, good view of life in a Gervais way

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
White Gold S2 on the Beeb - as funny as S1.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Baptiste is still gripping...no, I didn't see that coming either.
Have been watching the new Das Boot. After the first four, I'm still not sure about it. No, it's not a match for the masterpiece original, and some of the plotting & characterisation doesn't ring true (though, apparently, U-boat veterans thought the same of the original!), but it's certainly not without merit.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Curfew - Sky One and on demand

A "Race yourself free" from a zombie apocalypse type programme.

Both funny and upsetting at the same time

Adam4868

Guru
Not convinced with Babtiste,I like it and will watch but find it very far fetched.Last nights episode was predictable.
Been watching Traitor for last 3/4 weeks with Keeley Hawes probably biased cause it's her,but been good.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Finished Das (Re)Boot. Good, if not on a par with the excellent original, despite a few glaring errors like no black out at night...well worth a look.

American Gods - after watching the first 3 episodes and then leaving it for months, I've watched the rest of S1 over the last week. Wierd - very wierd at times - but good. And it has easily the most visually stunning title sequence of any show I've ever seen.

Warren - not overly popular on these pages, but I really like it.
In fact, it's been funnier than the new Alan Partridge show which has been Tony Ferrino-like in its lack of impact.

And talking of Partridge, I somehow ended up watching All Star Musical with John Barrowman - which was just one step away from Monkey Tennis...

Top Bottom