What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Sh1te ?..(Van Der Valk).for me it was meh, not terrible but nowt special at all.
I didnt like they way he portrayed the character, I cant put my finger on it, it was attempting to drive the character and storyline along...nah, I wouldnt watch it again.
There are only two episodes left and I don't think there is anything better on.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Vikings...love it but pretty gory:evil:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9QwcOwhbGM

gbb

Legendary Member
Black Crows on Netflix.
For some reason my wife likes it. To me, its complete and utter dross. Shockingly bad Bollywood (I'd guess) style acting, effects, music.
Stone age TV about stone age people

Smudge

Veteran
Stacey Dooley followed by Louis Theroux tonight. Both doing animal documentaries, but totally different subject matter.
Louis being his usual inimitable self...... and Stacey as an also ran in investigative journalism.

Police Interceptors

Which, for the second time in a fortnight covered roads that I use
Last weeks, with the chase of the Mondeo, where it hit the (silver) Polo, before driver tried to leg it, only to be found in a court-yard, was less than a mile from me

Tonights, when they were after the (blue) Mazda, showed the Police on Ferry Lane, & crossing the (Aire & Calder Navigation) Canal where I do
Plus, the car was stopped at Whitwood Common, opposite 'Voysey Row', where i ride past a lot

The Dukes Of Hazzard
Hazzardville Horror

Featuring a moustachioed Andrew Robinson, as an inept thief
(better known as the pyscho/sadist killer in 'Dirty Harry', & as Garak in Star-Trek : Deep Space 9)

Top Bottom