What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Going to go & watch last nights Project Blue Book shortly

As usual, excellent!!

Batwoman tonight @ 21:00 :okay:

D

Deleted member 26715

Finished Bosch last night, all ten episodes in under a week and the only disappointment is that I've no more to watch. Easily the best thing on the box recently.
Agreed although it was stretched, 8 episodes or more story for 10 episodes would have helped.
Second series of Ricky Gervais's After Life now on Netflix. I've enjoyed everything he's done, but i think this is his best thing yet.
Second series of Ricky Gervais's After Life now on Netflix. I've hated everything he's done, I cannot stand the guy really strange as he is about the only person who I can say that about.

Was going to watch it but missed it! Does it still have the same theme tune? Was it called eye level and made it to number one?

I was going to ask that question
Yes it was 'Eye Level', & I remember the original series, and the theme-tune on Top of The Pops

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8t3jA-krc

Batwoman tonight @ 21:00 :okay:

I was expecting a drunken Mary (Kate/Batwomans step-sister) to make a pass at Luke Fox (Lucious's son), when she was at the offices

Last edited:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
As I couldn't sleep last night, I watched Youtube and found a good documentary called " Le facteur humain" . It is in French and might be of interest to some of you who have a grasp of the language. It is all about a retired college teacher who lives in Renon in Brittany and for the last three years, he decided to deliver family non-urgent letters for free, anywhere in France, and beyond , in the summer, on his recumbent. It is about 50 minutes long and after watching the first, I will watch the second one tonight as he is now in Switzerland , in Lausannes and I want to see how good is his recumbent at dealing with the Alps.

Second series of Ricky Gervais's After Life now on Netflix. I've hated everything he's done, I cannot stand the guy really strange as he is about the only person who I can say that about.
I always felt the same about him TBH, but a recommendation got me to watch season 1 of After Life last year and I really enjoyed it, and I've just watched season 2 over a couple of nights, and I loved it. Some elements are quite personal to me which I'm sure aids my connection to it, but it's not the Gervais you've come to expect from his other ventures, After Life is a complete departure from that I can assure you.

Each episode is less than a half hour so I'd really recommend giving it a go, I was completely surprised by it, but it hasn't changed my opinion of the likes of The Office and Derek etc etc, I'll simply never get those.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
I always felt the same about him TBH, but a recommendation got me to watch season 1 of After Life last year and I really enjoyed it, and I've just watched season 2 over a couple of nights, and I loved it. Some elements are quite personal to me which I'm sure aids my connection to it, but it's not the Gervais you've come to expect from his other ventures, After Life is a complete departure from that I can assure you.

Each episode is less than a half hour so I'd really recommend giving it a go, I was completely surprised by it, but it hasn't changed my opinion of the likes of The Office and Derek etc etc, I'll simply never get those.

Agree with this (almost) entirely as I do quite like The Office, but not for him.

Top Bottom