What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having said the old Harley Quinn was better than the new, the recent Harley Quinn animation series is hilarious, although I have only watched clips on YouTube. My favourite character is Frank the plant. He is one of Poison Ivy's pot plants via The Little Shop of Horrors.

Indeed
"Feed Me!!"

Ruby Rose who plays Batwoman/Kate Kane has decided to leave the series so producers are looking to re-cast the role - article. It's a shame because she's been great as the character. I wonder who they will replace her with..? Here are the apparent suggestions.

Christina Wolfe who played Julia Pennyworth could slip into the role, with 'family connections'

Jeri Ryan is mentioned :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
(too old??)

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Christina Wolfe who played Julia Pennyworth could slip into the role, with 'family connections'

Jeri Ryan is mentioned :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
(too old??)
Yes, I thought Wolfe could go into the role as she's already established in the narrative. I'd have loved to have seen Jeri Ryan in the role and there's little reason why she couldn't - the actors playing Bruce Wayne have not all been young. Just checked, Jeri is 52. The oldest actor to play Batman is Iain Glen who was 60 (Titans) although I don't think he had any action scenes. Ben Affleck was 44, I believe. The only glitch is in the new Batwoman, the character is established as a young character as are most of the other characters and the rest of the Arrowverse (more or less).

Yes, I thought Wolfe could go into the role as she's already established in the narrative. I'd have loved to have seen Jeri Ryan in the role and there's little reason why she couldn't - the actors playing Bruce Wayne have not all been young. Just checked, Jeri is 52. The oldest actor to play Batman is Iain Glen who was 60 (Titans) although I don't think he had any action scenes. Ben Affleck was 44, I believe. The only glitch is in the new Batwoman, the character is established as a young character as are most of the other characters and the rest of the Arrowverse (more or less).

Jeri Ryan as Barbara Gordon...…………..

T'was interesting to find a clip on YouTube, with Kevin Conroy as an older/bitter/twisted ('alternative earth') Bruce

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Jeri Ryan as Barbara Gordon...…………..

T'was interesting to find a clip on YouTube, with Kevin Conroy as an older/bitter/twisted ('alternative earth') Bruce
That was excellent: Kevin Conroy was fantastic as Batman both now and in The Animated Series.

Jeri as Barbara... They could still bring Jeri Ryan in as Barbara in her guise as Oracle and then Wolfe as Pennyworth as Batwoman. That'd be great!

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Watched the S10 finale and last ever episode of Hawaii 5-0 with a tinge of sadness. Yes, it's had a few clunker episodes and a couple that were simply beyond sense, but it's been an entertaining romp for the last decade and I'll miss it.

I really liked S1 of Bulletproof on Sky1, so was looking forward to great things from S2, but a couple of episodes in and it's just not working for me. I'll stick with it and hopefully it will come good.

Mayans MC S2 has just appeared on the iPlayer, so I'll be getting stuck into that next.

Adam4868

Guru
Gangs of London,gave up after first episode,same for white lines.Couldnt be arsed with it.So I've started re watching Spiral from the first series.Luckily I've a memory like a sieve so it's just as good 😁

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Gangs of London,gave up after first episode,same for white lines.Couldnt be arsed with it.So I've started re watching Spiral from the first series.Luckily I've a memory like a sieve so it's just as good 😁

Episode 5 of Gangs of London is worth a watch on its own. The rest, not so much.

JPBoothy

Veteran
Episode 5 of Gangs of London is worth a watch on its own. The rest, not so much.
Blimey, I've haven't seen that much blood and gore since the Saving Private Ryan beach landing scene.. As long as the gangsters only go after each other with that much fire power then I'll keep looking the other way.. I know such programmes are fiction but it's scary to think how powerful and organised some of them 'probably' are.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Springwatch. I'd convinced myself it would be cancelled this time, pleased to see they sheduled in 12 episodes - amazing. The format has evolved over the years, and is a highlight in my TV viewing from Blighty. Autumn and Winterwatch eagerly awaited as well :notworthy:
They are managing the social distancing thing well. It does mean less banter and more long monologues to camera, but that’s no big issue.

Top Bottom