What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Out of sheer boredom I decided to give flebag a go from s1 e1.. 3 episodes in and I'm not sure why but really liking it.

I think it's just plain fooked up funny and weird all in one.
It's brilliant...I watched it from when it first came out.Under orders from my partner ! After you've finished that try Back to Life I'm sure it'll be on iplayer.

Levo-Lon

Guru
It's brilliant...I watched it from when it first came out.Under orders from my partner ! After you've finished that try Back to Life I'm sure it'll be on iplayer.

I gave it a go on your appraisal..I usually like the same stuff.
I only caught a glimps of it last year when she met the priest..I though wtf!! And binned it right there:banghead:. I'm not often right but I was wrong again :laugh:

Based on everyone raving about it a little while ago I started watching episode 1 of Fleabag. Absolutely hated it, managed about 20 minutes before deciding it wasn’t for me and switching it off.
Also based on people raving about it, at about the same time I started watching episode 1 of the Detectorists, absolutely loved it, binge watched all 3 series and a Christmas special over the following few nights. A real gem.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Based on everyone raving about it a little while ago I started watching episode 1 of Fleabag. Absolutely hated it, managed about 20 minutes before deciding it wasn’t for me and switching it off.
Also based on people raving about it, at about the same time I started watching episode 1 of the Detectorists, absolutely loved it, binge watched all 3 series and a Christmas special over the following few nights. A real gem.

I was the same, worth persisting..but it's not for everyone.

I'm enjoying season 2 also

lane

Veteran
I kept on hearing about Fleabag but didn't get round to it for a while thought it was very good. Back to Life was also excellent - better than Fleabag in my opinion - similar but a bit darker.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I kept on hearing about Fleabag but didn't get round to it for a while thought it was very good. Back to Life was also excellent - better than Fleabag in my opinion - similar but a bit darker.

Just finished fleabag ,really enjoyed it so I'll be looking up Back to life:okay:

postman

Legendary Member
Tonight i have finished watching Person of Interest.Five seasons,all great stories.But the last two episodes have been superb.What a finish,It's silly but going to miss the characters,so i will just watch it over again,trouble is i will know the story lines.The last episode was just amazing.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
We discover an American series from 2009 called White Collar about an imprisoned forger (among other crimes) who works with the FBI to solve crimes. If you liked The Mentalist, this is similar.

We've watched one episode so far and it's looking promising.

groundy74

Tonight i have finished watching Person of Interest.Five seasons,all great stories.But the last two episodes have been superb.What a finish,It's silly but going to miss the characters,so i will just watch it over again,trouble is i will know the story lines.The last episode was just amazing.
What did you watch this on? Loved this show but never been able to get season 5. Found it on Amazon last night but £17.99 for the season

Top Bottom