What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
@LeetleGreyCells

I think it's the Mirror Universe episodes at the moment?

Terra Prime coming up, & .... 'Elizabeth'
You've started something here. I'm getting complaints from the rest of the family, 'Dad's obsessed again', 'How many episodes can you watch in one go, Dad?', 'Dad... more Enterprise?!'

They will be educated!

Currently, watching Shadows of P'Jem.

I love the Mirror Universe episodes. They were great with Kirk in OST. Hoshi steals the show.

(I'm not neglecting the Giro though :okay: )

@LeetleGreyCells

Re; The Big Bang Theory
I rewatched this, & quite surprisingly SWMBO laughed, as I explained the selective mutism to her

The Big Bang Theory
"The Shiksa Indeterminacy" Series 1/ep 15)

Rajesh, one of the main charactors has a problem in that he can't talk to women whilst sober
It's from a sheltered childhood, in India, where the only women he saw were his mother, sister & servants

Bernadette, procures his an expeimental drug to try
Sheldons attractive sister is there, & all the guys try to ask her out........ only to be shot down in flames
Raj gets to the door, & the medications are wearing off............... to his horror, & sheer self-pity

I laughed very long & loud, when I first saw this portion:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
From about 1:48

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJp7XSbN4Q

Then I watched the episode where, rather weirdly, Raj has a 'relationship' with the AI voice on his phone:wacko::wacko:
Watch the last minute :laugh::laugh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7DwTSPyYo

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
@LeetleGreyCells

It ran for 12 years!!
Even in America

Steven Hawkings was a fan & appeared in episodes

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I’m enjoying [innocent] too. Back on tonight and final part tomorrow. I suspect there might be a twist yet. Good cast in it.
I enjoyed that too... who'd have thunk it was Apollo wot dunnit?! That came out of the blue!

I went on to watch the first series of Innocent, about the guy acquitted of murdering his wife after 7 years inside. Also very good but there's a pattern emerging. If they do a third one, I reckon I'll be able to guess who dunnit in the the first episode 🧐

Top Bottom