What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Sewers of Gold. The heroes were a group of neo-facists who tunneled into a bank vault from a sewer. I can't see a film like that being made in today's politically correct climate.

MntnMan62

Über Member
I started watching Peaky Blinders. It took me a couple episodes and then I was totally hooked. I think I started watching it on Thursday last week. Been watching it everyday except Sunday. I'm into season 3 already. Very convincing portrayal of how things went in the 20's. I love when a show transports me into another time. I highly recommend it, although I presume many here alredy know about it.

Durango Bay

Mrs Bay and I have been watching It's A Sin on Channel 4 and it has been pretty good. We are on episode 5 but I'm not sure how many there are.

Dipped in & out of;

'Trucking Hell'

It suffers from an over-enthusiastic/factually incorrect narrator
According to him, a MAN tractor unit* is causing traffic-chaos by being parked partially a kerb (& he calls it a trailer, as the recovery guy chains it onto the underlift)
And.... a load that the driver measures at 16 foot 3 inch (legal limit stated at 16' 4") gives the driver 3 inches of room to go under bridges en-route

'Star-Trek : DS9'
A visit to the 'mirror-universe

Freddie Flintoff & Rob Penn in Australia
Poisonous jellyfish, Stonefish & white-water canoeing.....

*Can we call it a MAN, in these PC times?:wacko:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Two great things about Cycle around Japan as well as scenery that is stunning I learn stuff. Photos from TV screen ancient looking man trains eagles and the efficiency of snow clearing in Japan. Five metres deep!

Attachments

• 20210211_211845.jpg
    20210211_211845.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210211_211929.jpg
    20210211_211929.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 2

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I started watching Peaky Blinders. It took me a couple episodes and then I was totally hooked. I think I started watching it on Thursday last week. Been watching it everyday except Sunday. I'm into season 3 already. Very convincing portrayal of how things went in the 20's. I love when a show transports me into another time. I highly recommend it, although I presume many here alredy know about it.
Peaky Blinders is great! Although series 3 is the weakest (the one with the Russians) as it's a bit odd. There's a lot of swearing and be warned, even just watching the series can give you lung cancer! :laugh::laugh:

Daveb77

ZeroZeroZero
Amazing so gripping with angles from all aspects of the drug trade... twists turns and many leads have so much to tell many an arc building. the visuals and brooding moody soundtrack (by Mogui I think) really just add. All acting is spot on, must see in ultra HD on SKy if you can... nothing close to this recently imho...

Top Bottom