What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
resident alien series 3 has just started , mrs ck watched a bit and thought it was rubbish ,Well you need to have watched the rest to get it :smile:

Badger_Boom

Über Member
Watched the first episode of Dinosaur on the BBC last night. Enjoyed spotting familiar places in Glasgow, and the fact they list a ‘palaeontology advisor’ in the credits.

gbb

Legendary Member
Nothing...on Sunday night :sad: (was it ever any different. ?)
Between Sky and Netflix, nothing I wanted to watch, nothing that I could buy into.

I recorded Bottom : Exposed last night, l shall probably watch it this evening

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/bottom-exposed/
I watched about half of it last night, & was amused by it, particularly the out-takes (& where they're talking to the audience before filming)

Lee Cornes was barely recognisible, when he was interviewed (Dick Head. land-lord of the 'Lamb & Flag')
Lisa Maxwell, looks splendid too (Lilly Linneker, of the dating agency)
Helen Lederer (Lady Natasha Letitia Sarah Jane Wellesley Obstromsky Ponsonsky Smythe Smythe Smythe Smythe Smythe Oblomov Boblomov Dob, & also a Nurse in another episode), I was surprised when I checked how old she was, her eyes were always amazing

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Agreed. And I'd be genuinely interested to hear your thoughts @cookiemonster - I often find that shows/films which have been hyped beyond belief are a bit of let down when I get around to them.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with GoT though!

I agree. I tend to avoid hype as the movie/TV show/band are never that good.

Episode 1, series 1 watched. Good so far.

Top Bottom