What was the last cd you bought?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I am collecting stuff from when I was a mere teenager. The last cd's I bought were, Camel, Snow Goose and Mirage.

Peyote

It's been quite while since I actually bought a CD, but I think the last one was Jeff Wayne's 'War of the Worlds'! used to listen to on vinyl as a student, it's still a classic!

Mortiroloboy

Peyote said:
It's been quite while since I actually bought a CD, but I think the last one was Jeff Wayne's 'War of the Worlds'! used to listen to on vinyl as a student, it's still a classic!

Agree, get the latest digitally remastered CD absoulutely brilliant, still makes the hair on my neck stand on end!

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Walter Trout and Friends - 'Full Circle'.

Saw him this winter on tour with the Radicals. They've still got it, but a couple of them do look like caricatures of the muppets. Obviously still growing old disgracefully.

rojahala

"Levelling the land - The Levellers"

Maggot,

"The Men they couldn't Hang" - You brought me out of lurk mode and prompted me to register for this site!

Been a big fan for more than 20 years, yet no-one I meet (other than at gigs) has ever heard of them.

Now what shall I use as my signature ...

longers

Legendary Member
I've started visiting my local library for cd's. It's just gone up to £1 per cd per week - surely this is sheer profiteering on their part! :?:

radger

Veteran
It's so long since I bought a CD, I have absolutely no idea.

I should get me to a shop, but now that Fopp! has gone I don't know where to buy records :?:

dub-no-bass said:
Chris Cornell "Carry on". It's not very good.

Is that not very good at all or not very good but worth a listen? I think he was of his day so to speak but I was a big soundgarden fan in the mid nineties so will always have a bit of a soft spot. Audioslave were never as good as the sum of there parts and missed the mark a bit IMHO.

radger said:
I should get me to a shop, but now that Fopp! has gone I don't know where to buy records :?:

I was just going to post exactly the same thing. My nearest Fopp (warwick arts centre) is no more and I'm gutted. I was just getting into buying CDs again after not getting anything for ages. FWIW my last purchases were by My Bloody Valentine, Ryan Adams, Ciccone Youth, Sparklehorse and DJ Shadow. Oh well.

pzycoman

Last CD I bought was Gouryella - Walhalla single, its from 1999, but since iv been listening to it online (free, download from thier website) for the last few years i thought id buy it off fleabay...

listening to obscure music means most of my mp3s are legally free off the net :?:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Last CDs I bought were: A Heptones compilation, a couple of Ornette Coleman albums, incl. Free Jazz, and Live at the Witch Trials by the Fall (it's got bonus tracks that aren't on the vinyl). That was last weekend, haven't generally been buying much music lately tho'.

Top Bottom