What would you call a Lesbian Plumbing business?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My adopted town of Hebden Bridge has a very big lesbian population and to appeal to this target market, a local female plumber has started up a company of Women Plumbers. She came up with an absolutely great name for her business...

Stopcocks - brilliant :biggrin:!!!

Milo

Guru
:biggrin:

Maz

Guru
Fair play to 'em.
I bet there are many housewives who would feel a lot more at ease alone with another female than a male stranger in their home.

terry huckle

There is alleged to be a company of Indian plumbers in the midlands....on their vans it apparently says under the company logo and name "you`ve tried the cowboys, now try the Indians"

Jaded

Carpenters? "Tongue and Groove"

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Disgruntled Goat said:
Where does it say they are lesbians?
The website doesn't say they are lesbians. The advert in the Tomson Local doesn't say they are lesbians. The company doesn't say that they only work for lesbians or even just for women. There is no indication whatsoever that the woman/women plumber(s) in question dislike men. I thought that the choice of business name was very clever, given that the woman/women in question is/are operating a 'womens' plumbing business in the town thought to have the largest percentage of lesbian residents in the UK. I thought it was very funny. I assume that the women in question also did...

If I could change the thread title, I'd be happy to substitute the word Womens for the word Lesbian.

No disrespect intended to anybody of any sexual orientation. That's all folks.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I think it's a great name. :biggrin:

I'm intrigued by how Hebden Bridge got a large lesbian population though. How does a thing like that happen? And while I know nothing of Hebden Bridge, I have to say it wouldn't have been my first port of call if I was looking for a lesbian. Although now I know, I'll know where to look if I need one.

Arch said:
I think it's a great name. :biggrin:

I'm intrigued by how Hebden Bridge got a large lesbian population though. How does a thing like that happen? .

Is it because the average male inhabitant of Hebden Bridge looks like Rab C. Nesbit on a bad day? :biggrin:

Top Bottom