What would you call a Lesbian Plumbing business?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Arch said:
There's no doubt some men can be patronising towards women in certain lines of work (building trades, motor repairs etc) where they might not be to men - on the assumption that a man would see through any hogwash.
I have a female cycling friend that had that happen to her. I can't remember the details but basically - she put her old car in for some minor repairs and was then presented with a massive bill (many hundreds of pounds). The car wasn't worth much, and the work done wasn't what it was put in for. Clearly, the matter should have been discussed before the work went ahead. I'm a chunky 6' 2" and I'm damn sure that if I'd put my car in for repair (if I had a car ;)), they wouldn't have dared to do anything expensive without calling me first. My friend is a lovely gentle little woman (5-foot nothing and 7 stone) and it was quite obvious that the thieving bastard garage owner had seen her as a soft touch :rolleyes:.

She was really upset about it, especially because the guy actually knew her family. Unfortunately, she didn't feel confident enough to query the bill so she paid it...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
An underplayed album...

Milo

Guru
songsforgaydogs.jpg

Top Bottom